Application & Withdrawal
Applications are invited in the month of January The minimum age for admission to LKG and class 1 are 3 and 5 respectively on the 1st June of the year of admission.
- Pupils coming from other school are requested to bring their transfer certificate from the school last attended.
- New pupils must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible for their regularity and fees.
- Entrusting pupil to the School implies that the parent agrees to stand by the rules and regulations of the schools. They are requested to see that the children also abide by the school regulations.
- A pupil fresh from home has to produce authentic Date of Birth Certificate.
- Admission is made on written application in the prescribed form dulyfilled and signed by the parent with full name and relationship.
- Withdrawals of students during School year is not generally allowed. However if a student is to be withdrawn for a reason beyond the control of the parent it should be informed earlier and have to pay the full fee for the year. T.C will be issued only after settlement of all dues.
- Application for Transfer Certificate should be made in written to principal by the parent of the pupil giving a weeks time to issue the same on payment of Rs. 200/- Plus One/ Plus Two
- On the basis of the results of the 10th year Board examination(AISSE), a cut off mark is prescribed for each group with some weight age to the pupils of this school. only pupils having very high marks, with a consistent track record will be considered for the various groups. Students of ICSE and SSLC streams with high academic performance will be considered for admission on merit and aptitude..